Monday 6 June 2011

Lashes for Miles

I, as well as many other women out there search for a great mascara. I have tried countless numbers of them ranging from drugstore brands to high end ones.

So far, my personal favourite is L'oreal Voluminous.



I have blonde, barely visible and thin lashes. This product gives me the best of both length and thickening.
They still use the old fashioned bristle brushes which I find work better for my lashes. With such thin lashes I don't find the new style of brush works for my lashes. This product will clump a little bit if you do not apply is properly (the wiggle motion) but only when it begins to get old which is no surprise.  The price range is around $10 depending on sales etc so for all it does, this product gets a pass from me.

Another great product with similar results is the BADgal lash by Benefit. This product also has the classic bristle brush that works well with thin lashes. The consistency is nice and it does not clump. The price is around $18 though, making the L'oreal product a bit more appealing.


No comments:

Post a Comment