Friday 10 June 2011

Sexy Mother Pucker

Was just wasting time in the drug store when I came across this and I could not resist mostly due to the name. It is supposed to plump up your lips and sure does make your lips tingle. It's not a bad tingle and actually feels pretty good though. I've tried some that were almost painful! Also, this product smells like chocolate! YUM!
It's a little bit sticky but not too bad. It also lasts quite a long time which I like. I would probably buy this again when I run out.



Not sure if it really plumps much but it does make my lips look better!


1 comment:

  1. Oh I've wanted to try that stuff..mainly because of the name haha. Also just wanted to say thanks for the comment about the cabinet i found! I don't know if you follow me on Youtube as well but I actually did a video showing what I did with it. you can check that out if you're interested! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry-GeDhDOcY&feature=channel_video_title

    ReplyDelete